Tuesday, May 15, 2012
I think I need maternity pants
You always hear that men gain weight along with their pregnant wife and it is attributed to "sympathy". I am here to tell you that I am fairly certain sympathy as little to do with the amount of calories I have been devouring these days. If there is any sort of pathos involved, I would say it is either "empathy" or "apathy."Hmmm...let's go with empathy! Yes, that's it! I am looking to "empathize" with my wife's pregnant condition, so I want to see exactly what if feels like to have MY belly to protrude over my belt. I mean why should she get to have all of the fun eating these delicious treats, right? It is not my fault that there is a tasty dessert available every evening...let's face it, it is really more like apathy, right??? So, with that I need to ask, "who ate the last piece of chocolate cake?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment