Friday, May 4, 2012
Guess Who's Back?
So, I went to an inbound marketing workshop this past Wednesday, which was focused on blogging and it was highly motivating. The question posed was "why aren't you blogging?" http://www.schneiderb.com/why-arent-you-blogging-guest-post-here/ I thought about it and remembered that I started a blog account, but who was it with again? www.wordpress.com or was it www.blogger.com ? It seemed like just yesterday that I last blogged. Wait. What? It was 2009? Where did the time go? I guess I could blame my lack of blogging on having a toddler and spending time with her and my wife. Or on the fact that I am working on my Masters in Educational Leadership at The University of South Florida. Or on how busy I am at my job at The Out-of-Door Academy, but probably the best answer is I have not been writing posts in my blog because of all the time I spend most of my free time watching Sports Center...I figured now was a good time to start blogging again, with my daughter Carly turning three this month and Baby Chapman #2 on the way, which will give us a boy and a girl. Should have plenty of free time, right? So, here I go...but first, where did Brooke put the remote control again???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment